- Our return policy applies for all online and in-store purchases.
- All returns must be done within 14 days of receiving merchandise.
- Returns are accepted for store credit only. No refunds will be issued!
- All sales 30% off or more, accessories, jewelry, hats, intimates, and items in our 'final sale' tab are final sale and are non-returnable.
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, stain free, with all tags attached.
- If these ineligible items are sent back and not accepted you can choose to have them returned to you for an $8 fee
- Returns older than 14 days will be rejected, and you will be contacted to have them shipped back to for an $8 fee.
- Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Which items are non-returnable?
- All sales 30% off or more
- All items in our 'Final Sale' tab
Where do I send my return?
Please review our return policy above to ensure your return meets our requirements. Send your return in a shipping envelope or box with the item safely wrapped.
Address: P.O. Box 447 Middlebury, IN 46540
Or you may return your item(s) in person at our store in the University Park Mall, in Center Court, during mall hours.
Address: 6501 N Grape Rd, Mishawaka, IN 46545
What should I include with my return?
Along with the item(s) you're returning, please also include a copy of your receipt printed or include a paper with your full name, email, phone number, and the reason for returning the item.
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue you store credit. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit.
For assistance, email email@example.com